Every girl dreams about the beautiful wedding ceremony, and nowadays, couples can use different ideas to make their weddings unique and memorable. There are many ways to organize a great party instead of a boring classic ceremony. For example, destination weddings and rustic wedding ideas are one of them, and they become increasingly popular in different countries. Indeed, wedding in a country style is not only funny but also wonderful because you will spend the whole day outdoors surrounded by your friends and family. What can be better? However, there are many country wedding ideas, but you should understand that this ceremony needs planning as well as other types of unusual wedding ceremonies.
How to Cope with Rustic Wedding Planning Easily?
So, you decide to make a wedding in the country style. What should you do to cope with it as easy as possible? Our guide for dummies will help you in this case:
- Remember about the weather. If you want to have a wedding in the country style, you should better organize your ceremony in spring or summer when it is warm and sunny. You can also arrange a ceremony during the Indian summer. Moreover, don’t forget to check the weather forecast in advance because bad weather can easily spoil all the ceremony.
- Think about the clothes. Certainly, a wedding dress is one of the key things for each wedding ceremony. Therefore, it is extremely important to care about the dress for a bride-to-be. Nowadays, there is a great variety of rustic wedding dresses to choose from. The majority of them were inspired by different vintage and country trends and satisfy the requirements of the most demanding fiancées. Hence, by choosing one of such dresses, you can be sure that you will be a perfect bride. A rural wedding doesn’t need puffy dresses because they will look inappropriate and stop you from active moving. Plain straight-cut dress with an open back will be the best variant. Moreover, you can supplement it with some interesting accessories like, for example, cowboy boots. Instead of choosing classic brown ones you can wear some in a jewel tone. In addition, it is also important to find appropriate costumes for your bridesmaids. In this case, simple dresses or even jeans with brown cowboy boots will be perfect for this variant of the wedding. And don’t forget to buy a cowboy hat for a groom because a real country man is never fully dressed without this item. Guests should also be informed in advance about your plans so they could select the proper outfit.
- Create a menu. The next component of a good wedding is a menu. Rustic wedding reception ideas don’t need a lot of time and money. You can opt for seasonal fruits and vegetables, as well as simple hot meals traditional for the part of a country where you decide to celebrate your wedding. The barbeque will be a good variant as well. As you can see, you can save a lot of money while simultaneously making sure everyone has fun.
- Investigate country décor trends. Another detail important for a wedding ceremony in a country style is décor. A wedding ceremony in the country style gives you an excellent opportunity to use different vintage things to decorate the place. Wedding table decorations can be different, for instance, the wood or greenery décor will be suitable for this ceremony. On the one hand, you can create them by your own hands. On the other hand, a great number of decorations including rustic wedding centerpieces is available in different online shops. Hence, you will not have troubles with decorations for your table because décor trends in a country style are very popular nowadays.
- Plan your activities after the ceremony. Certainly, a whole day in the countryside is a good reason to play different games or even sports games. Hence, plan your activity in advance and pay attention to the fact that you will have enough place and time to move. For example, a groom with his friends can play football, while a bride and her bridesmaids may walk around a meadow or simply lie in the sun. Moreover, you can find a great number of different outdoor games both for men and women. It is quite unusual to play such games during the wedding so you may be sure your ceremony will be unforgettable for you and your guests.
- Choose music. Play list is one of key things for each event, especially so significant as the birthday of your family. Therefore, music included in the play list is the thing you should consider in advance. If you have enough money, you can even get a live band to play. Music in a country style sounds much better in the live performance than from iPods. In this case, musicians will add more elegance to the ceremony.
- Do not forget to take care of every little detail. For instance, it will be good to take insect repellents for everybody and don’t forget about sunscreens as well. These simple means of protection will help you to stay healthy even after the long day of having fun outdoors!
Hopefully, our simple tips and recommendations will help you organize your wedding outdoors in the country style. This ceremony will be unforgettable, and you and your friends will even tell your children about it!