One of the most effective ways to customise your overall look and make it unique is by combining different styles and creating a beauty routine that works for you. Everyone is an individual and in order for you to be able to stand out from the rest, you need to develop your own style.
Mixing Different Fashion Styles
Begin the process of creating your individual look by buying different pieces from a variety of styles. Whether you like frilly tops, straight jeans or intricate jewelry, you can pair up contrasting pieces to come up with your individual style.
Purchase the items you like according to your taste and preference rather than following what other people are doing. Trends constantly change and you need to find a way to keep up and adapt with versatile pieces. Try out trends that catch your attention and avoid spending money on unflattering styles that you are not likely to wear more than once.
Identify your Main Style
Even as you try to diverse your look pick a particular style that will form the foundation of your overall appearance. This should be the style that you like the most and will prevent you from being indecisive when you want to decide what to wear each day. If you are not sure about the style you should choose, consider fashion that suits your lifestyle or personality.
When you have your favorite main style, you can easily incorporate other fashion concepts into your outfits. You are at liberty to wear dark boots, bright jeans, vintage jewelry, a floral top and headgear at the same time if you want to. As long as you have a theme, you can determine your outfit and experiment with the styles that you are interested in. Do not hesitate to change your look as often as you want to. Get a spray tan here.
- Hair is often described as a person’s crown and it deserves proper care and management. The way you style your hair can bring out your facial features, complement your outfit and boost your mood.
- When you want to get a hair cut or new style, make sure that you know the type of look that you want. If you are unsure about how to cut or style your hair, consult a hairdresser who can determine what be most suitable for your texture and face.
- If you want to dye your hair, choose a color that is closely related to your natural hair color for a subtle but memorable change.
- Avoid using heat on your hair and find ways to curl or define the waves of your hair without using heat devices.
- Makeup is a good way to bring out your favorite facial features. Everyone has a particular feature they like ranging from the eyes to lips.
- Do not overdo your makeup, especially during the day and make sure that it is appropriate for the occasion or setting.
- Use makeup to highlight your features and minimize flaws. For example, a darker shade of lipstick can make your teeth look white while dark mascara will draw attention to the sparkle of your eyes.